Society of American Armigers Registry No.: AA0068
Registration Date: 30 May 2019
Date Assumed: July 2000, Austria
Heraldic Artist: David R. Wooten
Armiger: Edwin Gräupl of Salzburg, Austria
* The following blazon and/or emblazonment are certified by the armiger to be his/her original (or inherited) lawful property.
- Arms: Quarterly: i & iv, Argent a wolf Sable; ii & iii, Gules a garb Or.
- Crest: Five ostrich feathers Or and Gules.
- Motto: OCCURRITE ANGELI DOMINI (Approach Angels of God)
Arms: The wolf corresponds to the armiger's wife's name (Wolfartsberger) and the garb is the traditional charge of his family (Gräupl). The tinctures Gules and Argent are the Austrian colours, Sable corresponds to the Order of the Holy Sepulchre and Gules and Or to the Holy See.
Motto: The Motto is taken from an old prayer.
The armiger is a Knight Grand Cross of the Order of the Holy Sepulchre and a Knight Commander (with star) of the Pontifical Order of Saint Gregory the Great.
- 28th February 2006. Registration No. 0028 - The Armorial Register - International Register of Arms.
- 15th May 2006. US Heraldic Register, Registration number 20060515G.
- Heraldry of the World, Registration no.: 004/2019.
- Familie Greve - Genealogie und Heraldik Gräupl.
|AA0067 ← | AA0068 | → AA0069|