Tomazine, Anderson de Castro
Society of American Armigers Registry No.: AA0053
Registration Date: 10 December 2018
Armiger: Anderson de Castro Tomazine of Maricá, Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
* The following blazon and/or emblazonment are certified by the armiger to be his/her original (or inherited) lawful property.
- Arms: Per pale, dexter Azure between three Roses Or a Rooster Argent, beaked and legged Or, wattled and combed Gules (Tomazine), sinister Or thirteen Hurts 3,3,3,3 and 1 (Castro).
- As submitted by the Armiger: "PARTIDO: O primeiro de azul com três rosas de ouro postas 2, 1 e um galo de prata no coração. (Tomazine) - Itália. O segundo de ouro com treze arruelas de azul postas 3,3,3,3,1. (Castro) - Portugal. TIMBRE: O Galo do Escudo (Tomazine)."
- As Translated: "Party per pale: 1 Azure, a Rooster Argent between three Roses Or, ordered (from Tomazine, Italy). 2 Or, therteen Hurts, 4,5,4 (from Castro, Portugal)"
- Crest: A Rooster Argent, beaked and legged Or, wattled and combed Gules. Mantling Azure doubled Or.
- As submitted by the Armiger: "O Galo de Prata do Escudo (Tomazine)".
- As Translated: "A Rooster Argent (from Tomazine, Italy."
- Motto: In Virtue Raro Gloriamur
Armas assumidas criada por minha própria iniciativa com a junção dos ramos familiares paterno: Tomazine (Itália) e Materno: Castro: (Portugal). [Assumed arms made by himself combining the coat of arms of Tomazine, Italy, and Castro, Portugal. Tomazine father, 1st quarter and Castro mother, 2nd quarter.]
Notes & References
- As interpreted by Chris Green of the International Association of Amateur Heralds.
- As translated by Dr. Antonio Salmerón Cabañas, Heraldic Artist of Madrid, Spain
|AA0052 ←| AA0053 | → AA0054|