Salmeron, Dr. Antonio
Society of American Armigers Registry No.: AA0085
Armiger: Dr. Antonio Salmeron of Madrid Spain
Registration Date: 06 August 2020
Heraldic Artist: Dr. Antonio Salmeron
Date Assumed: 20 February 2014
Property Rights: Blazon registered in the Intellectual Property Registry of Madrid by Antonio Salmeron, registration number 16/2014/2330, 25 February 2014.
* The following blazon and/or emblazonment are certified by the armiger to be his/her original (or inherited) lawful property.
- Arms: Quarterly: 1 Sable, an «o» Or; 2 and 3 Or, two wolves passant Sable in pale; 4 Sable, an «XI» Or.
- Badge: A unicorn salient per saltire Or and Sable.
Arms: The pack of wolves Sable, the heterodox heraldic beasts of the quarters 2 and 3, pursue their prey Or in quarter 1 with an effort above the maximum, that is, of XI over X, quarter 4. This coat of arms also shows that the Castilians write in the coats of arms and use the quarters beyond the arms marshalling.
Badge: My unicorn per saltire is salient not rampant, because he is a divergent heraldic beast that uses to jump over the barriers instead of knocking them down. So he makes a good team with wolves.
- 4 March 2014: Notarial public assumption document by the notary José Periel, Madrid.
- 11 March 2014: Registro Internacional de Armas Gentilicias, Seville.
- 17 March 2014: Cronista de Armas of Castilla y Leon, Segovia, number 15/2014.
- 3 January 2016: The Heraldry Society.
- 2 August 2016: International Society of Commoners Heraldry, registration number 2016003
- 1 March 2020: Armorial Register, Registration number 0542, volume 3.
|AA0084 ← | AA0085 | → AA0086|