Lucio de Farias, John Rafael
Society of American Armigers Registry No.: AA0038
Registration Date: 05 April 2018
Armiger: John Rafael Lucio de Farias, Sao Bwento, State of Paraíba, Brazil
* The following blazon and/or emblazonment are certified by the armiger to be his/her original (or inherited) lawful property.
- Arms: Arms: Vert semy-de-lys Or.
- Crest: An Ermine in its winter coat proper, crowned Or.
- Motto: Bonitas Amor Honor (Kindness Love Honor)
The green background represents joy, hope and true love to my family and dedication to my hobbies, studies and works. Fleur-de-Lis in gold represent faith, light and generosity. The ermine represents interior force, and his crown, my aim of being a professional heraldist.
- Registro Heraldico Brasileiro, No. 2.
- 9 August 2013: Registration No. 20130809B, U.S. Heraldic Registry.
- Heraldry of the World Personal Register, (John Rafael Lucio de Faria).
|AA0037 ← | AA0038 | → AA0039|