Lam, Dr. Cheong Ming
Society of American Armigers Registry No.: AA0027
Registration Date: 05 February 2018
Heraldic Artist: Quentin Peacock
Armiger: Dr. Cheong Ming Lam GCGI FRAS of Kensington, England, UK
* The following blazon and/or emblazonment are certified by the armiger to be his/her original (or inherited) lawful property.
- Arms: Azure, two trees eradicated proper with three mullets Argent in chief.
- Crest: A lion rampant Or holding a pearl Argent between his front paws.
- Motto: Nec Timeo Vincere
- Badge: Pearl Azure surmounted by an oak tree eradicated proper.
The blazon represents the family birth name of Lam.
- 21 May 2009: (updated 21st Feb 2018) Registro Araldico Italiano Reg: 30.
- 15 February 2018: Registro Internacional de Armas Gentilicias Reg: 863.
- 10 January 2018: Registration No. 0444 (Vol.3), The Armorial Register - International Register of Arms.
- 20 January 2018: American College of Heraldry, Registration number 3955.
- 9 March 2017: Chronicler of Arms of Castilla and León, H.E. Don Alfonso de Ceballos-Escalera y Gila, Marquis de La Floresta.
Other Items & Honors
|Badge: Pearl Azure surmounted by an oak tree eradicated proper|
|AA0026 ← | AA0027 | → AA0028|