Laird, James D
Society of American Armigers Registry No.: AA0088
Registration Date: 24 August 2020
Heraldic Artist: Lee Lumbly
Armiger: Maj. James D. Laird, Mesa, Arizona, USA
* The following blazon and/or emblazonment are certified by the armiger to be his/her original (or inherited) lawful property.
- Arms: Or, in bend three feathers bend sinisterways Gules. Above the shield is placed an Helmet befitting his degree, with a mantling Gules Doubles Or.
- Crest: On a Wreath of the Liveries is set for Crest issuing out of flames Or and Gules a phoenix Gules beaked Or.
- Motto: DUTY, HONOR, COUNTRY
- Badge #1: Per pale three feathers conjoined per fess Gules, encircled by a crown of ancient nobility proper.
- Badge #2: A Wyvern passant wings endorsed Gules armed Or eyed Or and Sable colored by a crown of ancient nobility proper, Chained Or.
Three feathers being the badge of the Laird (Chief) of a clan it is a pun on the name of Laird.
- The American College of Heraldry, #179
- The Chronicler King of Arms of Spain, Protocola 601985, Folioa 183-185.
- The Lord Lyon King of Arms, Vol. 53, p. 66 of the Public Register of All Arms and Bearing in Scotland
|AA0087 ← | AA0088 | → AA0089|