Keim, David Brent
Society of American Armigers Registry No.: AA0087
Registration Date: 12 August 2020
Heraldic Artist: Lee Lumbly
Armiger: The Reverend Protodeacon DAVID BRENT KEIM Juris Doctor of Cary, North Carolina, USA
* The following blazon and/or emblazonment are certified by the armiger to be his/her original (or inherited) lawful property.
- Arms: Argent on a Bend sinister Azure between two Dogwood Blossoms (Cornus florida) Gules seeded proper six spouting Seeds Or.
- Crest: From a wreath of Argent and Azure a demi Protodeacon of the Eastern Orthodox Church Intoning a Litany affronty Sticharion and Orarion Or Kalimavkion and Cassock Sable all proper.
- Motto: Nova Creatura (A new creation)
- Badge: A Saltire Azure en soleil Or surmounted by a Dogwood blossom (Cornus florida) Gules seeded proper.
- Standard: In the fly the Arms in the hoist Bleu-celeste billety Argent in the first and third compartments the Badge in the second compartment the Crest on two transverse Bands Gules fimbriated Or fimbriated Gules the Motto Gold.
The Bend sinister refers to the Orarion worn as a Protodeacon of the Eastern Orthodox Church. The Dogwood Blossoms represent my home state Virginia. The six sprouting seeds represent my six children and are also a cant on my family name, meaning "new life" or "spout" (a germinated seed) in German.
The Crest represents my avocation as a Protodeacon in the Eastern Orthodox Church.
The Motto is referring both to my family name and my religious faith.
The Badge symbolizes my love for all things Scottish, en soleil, my love of heraldry, and brings the Dogwood blossom from my Arms.
- Emma Lauren--Differenced by a Brisure Bleu-celeste
- Sueanna Ruth--Differenced by Brisure Vert
- Noah John--Differenced by a Lable of three points Purpure
- Micah Seth--Differenced by a Bordure Compony Or and Azure
- Asa James--Differenced by a Bordure Azure
- Joshua Eli--Differenced by a Bordure Sable
- (None at the time of registration here.)
|AA0086 ← | AA0087 | → AA0088|