Society of American Armigers Registry No.: AA0017
Registration Date: 20 May 2017
Armiger: Bosten Hruschka-Staats of Ontario Canada
* The following blazon and/or emblazonment are certified by the armiger to be his/her original (or inherited) lawful property.
- Arms: Sable, on a fess Or three rustres Gules between two lions passant Or.
- Crest: Issuant from a bar wavy Azure crested Argent a demi-otter Sable gauntletted Or grasping a sword proper.
- Motto: Chun Bua (To Victory!)
- Badge: Surmounted on a lozenge Azure, a quill feather Argent en-coiled by belt Gules buckled, reversed and charged in chief twist with the letter M, in fess with the letters CE and in base with the letters PA Or.
- Flag: A banner of the arms
The arms are based on the arms of O'Rourke and contain three rustres to represent Bosten's crafting and building hobbie. The badge represents Bosten's deep desire for peace in the world. the lozenge representing his building and crafting, the ostrich feather (Bosten's favourite animal) representing serenity.
|AA0016 ← | AA0017 | → AA0018|