Holmes, Jack Robert, II
Society of American Armigers Registry No.: AA0013
Registration Date: 27 March 2017
Date Assumed: 16 February 2017
Original Heraldic Artist: Geoff Kingman-Sugars, Esq.
Armiger: Jack Robert Holmes, II of California, USA
* The following blazon and/or emblazonment are certified by the armiger to be his/her original (or inherited) lawful property.
- Arms: Gyronny Vert and Argent a fillet Saltire throughout, over all an annulet, all counterchanged.
- Crest: A Lion's head erased Argent langued Gules.
- Motto: (upper) True to the End; (lower) Valour + Honour
- Badge: A saltire couped and pointed quarterly quartered Argent and Vert
- 16th February 2017, No.1000313, Assume Arms.
Other Interpretations of the Blazon
|Artist: Geoff Kingman-Sugars||Artist: Lee Lumbly||Artist: Quentin Peacock||Stag & Standard by: Quentin Peacock|
Other Items & Honors
|Badge: A saltire couped and pointed quarterly quartered Argent and Vert.|
|AA0012 ← | AA0013 | → AA0014|