Hillenbrand, Edward Eric
Society of American Armigers Registry No.: AA0048
Registration Date: 28 August 2018
Armiger: Edward Eric Hillenbrand of Richmondville, New York USA
* The following blazon and/or emblazonment are certified by the armiger to be his/her original (or inherited) lawful property.
- Arms: Azure, two fragments of a broken femur argent, posed in fleche to the sinister.
- Crest: Above the shield is placed a helmet with mantling azure doubled argent, and on a wreath argent and azure, a wyvern Or and purpure, langued guiles, holding in the dexter forepaw a sword flammant proper.
- Motto: "Ich Diene" (I Serve)
The broken femur represents the slowing down of Death; but never beating him. The Azure field is put all on notice that we are loyal to the truth.
The wyvern Or and Purpure of the crest is to remind us of our duty to protect the weak with all our might; the sword flammant proper in its dexter forepaw is to recall to us the fight for justice that never ends.
The Motto: Ich Diene - "I serve" is a statement of fact: that in all parts of life we serve, especially those in need.
- 11 March 2011: Registration No. 3344, American College of Heraldry
- 9 September 2012: registration No. 344 International Association of Amateur Heralds
- 3 May 2014: Registration No. 0307 (Vol 2) The International Register of Arms
|AA0047 ← | AA0048 | → AA0049|