Gummersbach, Peter F
Society of American Armigers Registry No.: AA0082
Registration Date: 17 July 2020
Heraldic Artist: Mr. Dipl. Oecc. Nebojša Dikić
Armiger: Peter F. Gummersbach of Schnelldorf, Germany
* The following blazon and/or emblazonment are certified by the armiger to be his/her original (or inherited) lawful property.
- Arms: Per pale, 1st - Azure an Eagle displayed Or charged on the breast with a Royal Drum of Bunyoro-Kitara Kingdom (sign of grace by HM The Omukama) Proper, 2nd - Or between two Fleur-de-lis Azure a Fess Gules charged with a Rose Argent seeded Or. The shield is encircled with the chain of office as Grand Chancellor of the Royal Order.
- Crest: Upon a helm, wreathed and mantled to Dexter Gules doubled Or, to sinister Azure doubled Or, a demi-lion Sable armed and tongued Gules; decorated with a coronet as Omujwaara Kondo and Omukungu of Bunyoro-Kitara.
- Motto: Cum Deo pro Pace et Iustitia – (With God for peace and justice)
Helm and Crest: The black lion is the tireless personal commitment to improving the life of African people.
Rank Crown: The crown symbolizes the elevation as Hereditary Omujwaara Kondo (Crown Knight) of The Royal Order of The Omujwaara Kondo (Perpetual Hereditary Nobility of Bunyoro-Kitara Kingdom, Royal Charter, Article 20.) and Hereditary Omukungu (Knight) of Bunyoro-Kitara Kingdom of the Royal Order of The Engabu (Perpetual Hereditary Nobility of Bunyoro-Kitara Kingdom; Royal Charter, Article 18.)
Shield: The eagle in left field on a blue background symbolizes courage, foresight, wisdom and strength to fight for the African population, detailed for HM the Omukama of Bunyoro-Kitara Kingdom and the Banyoro, symbolized by the royal drum of Bunyoro-Kitara Kingdom (sign of grace by HM The Omukama).
The colour blue symbolizes sympathy, harmony, kindness, peacefulness, contentment, serenity, balance, serenity, peace and friendship.
The two blue fleur-de-Lys in the right upper and lower field on symbolizing respective gold field in the middle leaf of faith in Jesus. The two flanking leaves symbolize the nobility and wisdom. The colour gold symbolizes wisdom, clarity and vitality and inspiration.
A white, white and tipped white rose with golden-tinged ovules symbolizes, on a red background in the right middle field, the secrecy of the devoted work for the benefit of the population. The colour red symbolizes the passion, the love, the joy, passion and energy of life.
Order: Enclosed the shield is surrounded with the chain of office as Grand Chancellor and Grand Cross of the Royal Order “The Most Honourable Order of Omukama Chwa II. Kabalega” of the Bunyoro-Kitara Kingdom; a national hero of the Kingdom and the Republic of Uganda (Royal Charter, Part 7 – f)
- Royal Decree of HM The Omukama of Bunyoro-Kitara Kingdom, 30th May 2011
- No. 001/11, Serbia Heraldic and Genealogical Studies; Patronage: HRH Prince Aleksandar Pavlov Karageorgevich, Republic of Serbia
- No. 06/2014, Archivo del Cronista de Armas de Castilla Y León, Spain
|AA0081 ← | AA0082 | → AA0083|