Society of American Armigers Registry No.: AA0005
Registration Date: 12 March 2017
Armiger: Sam Green of California, USA
* The following blazon and/or emblazonment are certified by the armiger to be his/her original (or inherited) lawful property.
- Arms: Gules, on a pall Sable fimbriated Argent between in chief a snowflake Argent, in dexter a quill pen Argent tipped Or, and in sinister a Glencairn glass Argent, whisky Proper, a fleur de lys Or.
- Crest: Upon a wreath Argent and Sable, two dragon's heads Or, addorsed and conjoined at the neck.
- Motto: Argentum Lingua
- Badge: A cross fleury Argent cotised by eight demi fleurs-de lys Or overall a mullet of nine points Argent.
- Society of Commoners Heraldry (Facebook Page)
- December 2016, Assume Arms Registration Number: 1000309
|AA0004 ← | AA0005 | → AA0006|