Gray, Dr. Martin
Society of American Armigers Registry No.: AA0011
Registration Date: 18 March 2017
Heraldic Artist: David P. Burkart
Armiger: Dr. Martin Gray JP, New South Wales, Australia
* The following blazon and/or emblazonment are certified by the armiger to be his/her original (or inherited) lawful property.
- Arms: Party per pall Argent Azure and Sable, in chief an open Hymnal proper at Fess Point a Mullet of seven points Or.
- Crest: An Australian black backed magpie (Cracticus Tibicen) proper, holding in its beak a bunch of grapes Murrey slipped Vert.
- Motto: Se ne mi, Kiu?
The Black and White in the arms and the magpie allude to the family name, Gray. The Blue is for the state of New South Wales and the Commonwealth star for Australia, where the armiger was born. The Open Hymnal represents the family's long association with Music and the Church. The Crest is taken from the Crest of the town of Singleton.
- Heraldry Society of Africa
- 6th Jan. 2017, Registration No. 0414 (Vol.3), The Armorial Register - International Register of Arms.
|AA0010 ← | AA0011 | → AA0012|