Collins, Arian Evan
Society of American Armigers Registry No.: AA0065
Registration Date: 21 February 2019
Armiger: Arian Evan Collins of San Diego, California, USA
* The following blazon and/or emblazonment are certified by the armiger to be his/her original (or inherited) lawful property.
- Arms: Argent, within a double orle Azure, a bear rampant Sable, armed Gules, holding in the forepaws the sun in splendor Or, accompanied in dexter chief with a mullet Gules.
- Crest: A helmet with a mantling Azure doubled Argent, and on a wreath Argent and Azure is set for a crest, two bear's forepaws Sable, armed Gules, holding a celestial globe Proper.
- Motto: "Noli Me Vocare, Ego Te Vocabo"
The bear, sun and star represent the residence of three generations of family in California. The blue orle represents the coastline and naval service. The celestial globe in the crest represents world travel and immigration.
- American College of Heraldry No. 2577
- 29 December 2005: Registration No.: 20051229C, United States Heraldic Registry
|AA0064 ← | AA0065 | → AA0066|