Society of American Armigers Registry No.: AA0057
Registration Date: 7 January 2019
Heraldic Artist: Ljubodrag Grujic
Armiger: Chas Charles-Dunne KCEG FSA Scot of The Highlands of Norfolk, UK
* The following blazon and/or emblazonment are certified by the armiger to be his/her original (or inherited) lawful property.
- Arms: Gules fretty Argent on a chief wavy Bleu Celeste a rising sun Or.
- Crest: Rising out of a band pierced by 6 fleur-de-lys (3 showing) set with 4 maple leaves (3 showing) Or between 4 thunderbolts Argent enflamed Proper (2 showing) a griffin Bleu Celeste beaked legged winged and ermined in the hind quarters Or armed and langued Gules clutching in the dexter talon an Indian 24 spoke Wheel of Life Azure and in the sinister a Hurt charged with a Plate bearing a Torteau.
- Mantling: Parted per pale to dexter Bleu Celeste doubled Or and to sinister Gules doubled Argent.
- Torse: Or Bleu Celeste Or Gules Argent Gules.
- Motto: Stand and be Counted
- Badge: On a roundel Bleu Celeste a sun radiant throughout Or charged with a Torteau bearing a fret Argent.
The shield has no symbolism. The crest alludes to the armiger's land of birth, his career, affiliations and aspirations.
- 16 May 2013: Registration No. 0264 (Vol.2), The Armorial Register - International Register of Arms.
- 6 December 2018: Arms Certified by Cronista de Armas de Castilla y León (No. 48/2018).
|AA0056 ← | AA0057 | → AA0058|