Brunetti, Clifford Phillip
Society of American Armigers Registry No.: AA0041
Registration Date: 11 May 2018
Date Granted: 23 September 2014
Heraldic Artist: Clifford Brunetti
Armiger: Mr. Clifford Phillip Brunetti of Sarasota, Florida USA
* The following blazon and/or emblazonment are certified by the armiger to be his/her original (or inherited) lawful property.
- Arms: Vert a Saltire between four Fire-balls Or enflamed proper.
- Crest: On a Cliff Gules an Owl wings elevated and displayed Or charged on the breast with a Chevron Vert.
- Motto: INDEX PETRAE
- Badge: Encircled by a Jujutsu Belt tied in base Purpure an Owl displayed Or charged on the breast with a Chevron and holding in each foot a Roundel Vert.
Arms: The saltire cross is the Greek “Chi” which spells the first letter of Clifford. It is also a powerful and ancient protective symbol, an allusion to many years in the protection of others in military, state, and private sectors. The four fireballs represent four children; each born in a different season. The fireball on top represents the summer solstice, the two in the middle represent the two equinoxes, and lower fireball represents the winter solstice. Fireballs also allude to a maternal great grandfather Sir Peter Ball, First Baronet of Mamhead, Devonshire, who bore three fireballs on his arms.
Crest: The red cliff is the Ness of Shaldon. The owl is Balthazar, a horned owl and an allusion to military service in the U.S. Air Force. The Great Horned Owl has no equal in the sky. It is swift, silent, and deadly at night.
- College of Arms, London. Grants 178-259
- Heraldry of the World, listed under Clifford Phillip Brunetti
- International Society of Commoners Heraldry (Facebook]. Roll of Arms. Page 2.
Other Items & Honors
|Badge: Encircled by a Jujutsu Belt tied in base Purpure an Owl displayed Or charged on the breast with a Chevron and holding in each foot a Roundel Vert.|
|In the Fall of 2017, Brunetti was styled an Honorary Knight Commander of the Order of Merit of the Royal House of Portugal (CCR) and the Royal Brotherhood of St Michael of the Wing (OSMA) by the authority of H.R.H. Dom Duarte Pio, Duke of Braganza.
Cav. Clifford Brunetti CCR, OSMA
|AA0040 ← | AA0041 | → AA0042|