Bravo Gonzalez, Ramon
Society of American Armigers Registry No.: AA0035
Registration Date: 12 March 2018
Armiger: Ramon Bravo Gonzalez of New York, USA
* The following blazon and/or emblazonment are certified by the armiger to be his/her original (or inherited) lawful property.
- Arms: Azure, a barrulet wavy enhanced Argent, between in base three coronets bottony placed two and one and at honour point a set of three keys, two in saltire and one in pale all Or, and in chief between two bezants a Mexican step-pyramid proper.
- Crest: Statant upon a rocky ground a Mexican eagle proper, in its beak a key upwards in bend Vert, the ward to dexter Or.
- Motto: Prorsum Semper (Ever Forward)
The pyramid represents the armiger's interest in architecture and archaeology. The bezants and the keys represent the armiger’s undergraduate degree in Accounting and Finance. The three coronets represent the armiger’s links with Sweden, while the waves represent his love for the sea and sea destinations. The eagle represents the armiger's Mexican heritage.
- 6 March 2012: Registration No. 0224 (Vol.2), The Armorial Register - The International Register of Arms
- 3 August 2013: Registration number 20130803A, U.S. Heraldic Registry.
- Bureau of Heraldry, South Africa: Government Notice No. 152 of March 2, 2012 (as amended under Notice No. 435 of June 8, 2012) and as published under Notice No. 891 of October 28, 2011. Registration: H4/3/4/951. Certificate No. 3796 issued on October 4, 2012
|AA0034 ← | AA0035 | → AA0036|